DOĞA TERMAL HOTEL
Doğa Thermal Health & Spa, opened in 2014, is more than just a thermal hotel.The Doga Thermal Health & Spa will be more than just a localized thermal hotel; its focus on congress tourism would make Denizli one of the most visited destination for the international business traveller due to its many amenities for conference tourism. Doğa Thermal Health & Spa, with its therapeutic thermal water that remains at the same temperature year-round, a 693-square-meter spa and wellness centre, four separate conference rooms, a variety of recreational and social spaces, offers much more than a thermal hotel. One of the most extravagant 5-star hotels in the Karahayıt-Pamukkale region, "Doğa Thermal Health & Spa" is located about 3 kilometres away from the UNESCO World Heritage site of Pamukkale and roughly 1 hour (60 km/37.28 miles) from Denizli Çardak Airport.
KARAHAYIT THERMAL WATER
This spa, which is regarded as a branch of the Pamukkale thermal spa network, is situated in the town of Karahayt, which is located 5 kilometres north of Pamukkale. The calcium carbonate and iron-weighted (appearing as red, yellow, green travertine) rich mineral structure of the 56-58 degree spring outflow water from Karahayıt Thermal Spring is an exceptional health resource in the mild climate of the Karahayıt region. The composition of water from this source has similarities with that of the Pamukkale spring. Though warmer, it also has lower levels of free carbon dioxide. There are three different locations where the radioactively-charged hot spring waters come from, at temperatures of 420°C, 500°C, and 560°C, respectively. The spa is located at an elevation of 950 metres.
Our indoor and outdoor pools feature thermal water, which is a remarkable source of wellness due to its rich minerals, with no chemical treatment.
- One indoor thermal pool both for men and women
- One indoor thermal pool for women
- One outdoor thermal pool serves its guests.
As Doğa Thermal Health & Spa Hotel, for the sake of your health and beauty, we furnish pure, natural spring water in comfortable, sanitary settings.
DISEASES FOR WHICH THERMAL WATER IS EFFECTIVE
IN THE FORM OF BATHROOM APPLICATIONS;
- In the rehabilitation of orthopaedic and neurological consequences, as a complementary therapy
- Rheumatic diseases
- Sciatica, hernia, and calcification
- Circulatory system disorders and sedation (spiritual relaxation)
- Neurological diseases that need rehabilitation
- Treatment of stiffness and post-surgery tightness
- Gynaecological problems
- Stress relief and all stress-related disorders
- Insomnia and fatigue
- Cell regeneration in the hair, nails, and skin
- Skin conditions and skin ailments
- Contractures that form when fracture plaster casts are removed
- Muscle spasm relief
- Gout, neuralgia, neuritis, arthrosis, and colitis treatment
IN THE FORM OF DRINKING WATER;
- Functional disorders of the upper gastrointestinal tract
- Disorders of the stomach and oesophagus
- As a supplement in the treatment of osteoporosis, urolithiasis, and calcium deficiency.